Our strategy for 2020-2025: Acting with Purpose for our People and Place. To view our strategy please, Click Here and feel free to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
We are launching this strategy as the impact and implications of the COVID-19 pandemic are becoming evident locally, nationally and internationally. It is a challenging time for all organisations in all sectors, working through unique circumstances to sustain their operations, supporting those most vulnerable in society. With the significant challenges dealing with this pandemic, come opportunities it will be important to take note of and influence as part of a five-year strategy to help people move more, in all aspects of their lives.
our strategic themes for 2020 - 2025
- Influencing the local ecosystem
- Information and Measurement
- Wesport delivery
We have a 2025 vision:
Inspire active lives, creating the conditions wherever possible to help everyone to move more.
We have a mission to:
Establish the conditions for long-term change, enabling more people to be physically active, inclusive of all.
Wesport’s approach will be working collaboratively and living our values:
- We are a positive team of people with a passion for sport and physical activity, which is at the heart of all we do.
- Collaboration is key: we know when to take the lead and understand when someone else is better placed to do so.
- We are proud to work for Wesport and place value in the work we do. We are always seeking new ways to make a difference.
- Teamwork is vitally important – we support one another to get the job done, with honesty and commitment.
- We are people centred; aiming to improve local communities by working with them.